|Small parcels (less than 25mm in depth) - sent 1st Class Royal Mail (UK Only)||2 - 3 Working Days*||Free|
|Larger parcels (more than 25mm in depth) sent tracked and require a signature (UK only)||2 - 3 Working Days*||Free|
|Rest of the World - sent tracked and require a signature||Usually within 5 Working Days**||£8.95|
* If ordered before 3pm
** Dependent on country.
If your country is outside the scope of VAT. Please email us your order ID and we will refund you the equivalent of the current VAT rate at the date of your invoice.
During the checkout procedure you have the option to give some specific delivery instructions about where to leave your parcel in the event that you are not in to receive it. (e.g. leave with neighbour or leave in porch).
If you choose to have your parcel left unattended on your premises, please ensure that the place you choose is safe, protected from the elements and is guarded from public view to avoid damage and theft. Elite Gear cannot be held responsible for your parcel once delivery has been made.
Delivery Confirmation: We will confirm whether your delivery is being tracked and requires a signature when we confirm your order.
Top Tip: if in any doubt, or if you are normally at work, why not specify another delivery address (e.g. work address).
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. This policy shall apply to all customers.
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- Returns procedure
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- Products returned under this policy in the UK must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery (for other geographical locations a suitable Service Provider who offers Signed For deliveries must be used) to
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period of 3 months following dispatch;
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you;
- gift vouchers
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Elite Gear Ltd
- For general eqnuiries you can contact us by email to email@example.com
Elite Gear LTD
TEL - 01305 751622